Hi Paolo,

Am 19.06.2011 16:37, schrieb Paulo de Souza Lima:
I'd like to announce that Brazilian Communtiy has realeased its DVD at
http://brasil.libreofficebox.org http://brasil.libreofficebox.org/midias/ and
http://dvd.brasil.libreofficebox.org.

Cool  ;-) nice job!

Just a hint: to align the page content on the left, you just need to
mark the 'full width' box.
This link is broken:
http://brasil.libreofficebox.org/assets/Brasil/Modelos/Etiqueta_DVD_1/

Cheers