Hi pierre-yves, *,

pierre-yves.samyn schrieb:

I'm interested in this project.

You're welcome! :o))
We're in incubation period. To be honest it's You and me up to now.
Alexander Thurgood also wanted to join, but didn't arrive yet.

New to this list I introduce myself briefly:
- User since version 1.1.4
- Registered (and active member) on the qa-test@fr list since 2006
- Registered (and active member) on the discuss@fr.libreoffice.org
list - Registered (and active member) on the user@fr.libreoffice.org
list - Active member on the francophone forum (writer of 6 tutorials
for Base, 3 for Writer, 4 for Calc, 2 "all modules" ; about 11,000
messages posted, including almost 2,000 in the Base section,
approximately 64% for this section ) - and... I don't speak very good
english... :)

So again, we are two ;o))

My contributions would be modest (limited to my abilities):
- help identify needs
- test the proposed solutions

In addition to the already requirements mentioned, we have to cover at
least the features for which we have today no alternative but to use
report builder :

- Ability to generate a report containing "image controls" : maiIing
provides no ways for that.
- Grouping and aggregation functions
- Printing and / or conditional formatting

That all sounds good and might help start up.

I myself are in no ways experienced Base user but like to play with data
base toys. :o))

As first step I thought to create a wiki page to point at when all the
crowds are rolling up.

What do You think?

Gruß/regards
--