Hi LibOxies,
another point for the LibOxes we discuss on the German ml [1] is:

The Germans produce a new box where "only" the 3.4-version is inside, which is for "early adopters" but not a "stable" version.

The question on the discussion is:
Should there be a box/dvd with an actual 3.4.x and a stable 3.3.x version together?

What would the other teams do?

There are for now two and a half posibilities:

1) 1 box with the 2 actual versions e.g. 3.4.0 and 3.3.3
1.5) 1 box with the actual 3.4.x version and a stable version like 3.3.2 but not always the newest stable version
2) 2 boxes one with 3.4.x and one with 3.3.x

for 1)
advantage: we give the user 1 product and he can decide for himself
disadvantage: more work for the builders. Maybe a little bit softened with 1.5)

for 2)
advantage: boxes exist and there must always be build only 1 version
disadvantage: confusion: An user gets e.g. on a fair the "wrong" dvd. So we should always give both dvds => Cases with two dvds inside. For every new version a new cover etc. => many waste material

Your thoughts about this?

[1] http://go.mail-archive.com/d6_Y7VjRYH2kNzMcTnYtpEtwRSQ=

--
Grüße