Hi all,

Some communities are already running manual tests on the versions on Litmus. It's great, but please don't run tests on the 3.4 set when it for a 3.3.x version.
example https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/single_result.cgi?id=68

Litmus will help us to log the tests we are running on each version we are delivering, being a developer version or one for the public. So we need to be careful on the tracking of the results, be well organized to not mix everything and so have a useful feedback on our tests. This is why we are organizing this session on 3.3.3, to learn how to use Litmus and write our process.

Kind regards
Sophie