Hi Sophie,

Am Sonntag, den 05.06.2011, 23:36 +0300 schrieb Sophie Gautier:
Hi all,

*please, follow up on the projects list, thanks in advance*

I would like to try to organize a first session of manual tests -
release scenarios - on Litmus [1]. Mostly to see how it goes and fine
tune what needs to be done to go further. We need to push our QA process
further and log what is done in the language community.

The first version will 3.3.3 RC. Yifan (thanks a lot! ) did upload a
session for 3.4, but I guess we were a bit distracted by what happened
to the OOo code. But we can use this basis for the next session.

Should a test run 3.3.3 already be visable?

Tests already exists in US - DE - FR, it's a first set that needs to be
improved and made available for all languages.

Would a additional testgroup with those bugs that occured as  blockers
for past releases make sense at this early stage of the process? They
should be easily found in the bugzilla.

Another question, would tests against the daily builds of the 3.4 series
go into the libreoffice 3.4 test run or should there just be tests
against beta and/or RC versions?

Regards,
Michael