Le 2011-06-02 12:48, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

it's time to have another marketing conference call. :-) I have added
some proposals to a Doodle poll - let me know when you have time, so we
can pick a date:

http://www.doodle.com/ydxwk7sqynvswa99

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Florian

I will be there, but I am just waiting for a confirmation of a couple of important dates on Tuesday of this coming week. I'll sign-up after this. Looking forward to being there.

Cheers

Marc