Hi,
On 03/06/2011 19:49, Webmaster for Lungstrom.com wrote:
On 06/03/2011 10:29 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Hi *,

for 3.3.3 rc1, we're now uploading builds to a public (but non-mirrored
- so don't spread news too widely!) place, as soon as they're
available. Grab them here:

I did not know we were doing a 3.3.3 since we had 3.4.0 come out.

3.4 is for contributors (they need to be feed, you know ;), 3.3.3 is for corporates and conservator users. So the 3.x.x will be maintained until the end of the year, while 3.4.1 will be for corporates, etc...
Kind regards
Sophie