Hi Tim, @all,

On Sat, 28 May 2011 18:06:19 -0400
"Webmaster for Lungstrom.com" <webmaster@lungstrom.com> wrote:

On 05/27/2011 11:11 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the second release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.4. The upcoming 3.4 will be the second
major release of the LibreOffice project, and comes with many exciting
new features. Please be aware that LibreOffice 3.4 RC2 is not yet
ready for production use, you should continue to use LibreOffice 3.3.2
for that.

The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at

   http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

What is the LibO-URE_3.4. . . . .   File shown on the pre-release section?
I did not see this for the 3.3.x versions.

You can safely ignore the URE-file.

1. It is already included, when you install the main software package.
2. If I remember correctly, you need only the URE package, if you want
   to use LibO functionality without installing LibO. (Say you want to
   build a website, that offers online conversion.) So, just ignore it.

Sigrid