On 05/27/2011 11:11 AM, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the second release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.4. The upcoming 3.4 will be the second
major release of the LibreOffice project, and comes with many exciting
new features. Please be aware that LibreOffice 3.4 RC2 is not yet
ready for production use, you should continue to use LibreOffice 3.3.2
for that.

The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at

   http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

What is the LibO-URE_3.4. . . . .   File shown on the pre-release section?
I did not see this for the 3.3.x versions.
A list of new features specific to LibreOffice is to be found here:

   http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.4