PR translations

Hello,

this is just a quick question to our local communities - who is regularly translating our announcements (like beta3, beta4 and the like) into their local language and distributes it to the community and the local press?

I'd like to keep the national press informed as well, and if you need any help in that, please let me know. :slight_smile:

I know we haven't defined a process and responsibilites for that yet, so let's work on it.

Florian

this is just a quick question to our local communities - who is regularly
translating our announcements (like beta3, beta4 and the like) into their
local language and distributes it to the community and the local press?

I'd like to keep the national press informed as well, and if you need any
help in that, please let me know. :slight_smile:

I know we haven't defined a process and responsibilites for that yet, so
let's work on it.

Hi Florian

I do such spanish translations, but they're just published into
Escuelas Libres web site

But could send to press, no problem with that.

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
www.escuelaslibres.org.ar
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre. (Federico Heinz)
---

Hi,

this is just a quick question to our local communities - who is regularly

translating our announcements (like beta3, beta4 and the like) into their
local language and distributes it to the community and the local press?

Here in Brazil we have several translators. Once translated, we publish inour
portal (libreoffice.org.br) and disclose in the various communication
channels such as Twitter, local mailing list, facebook and press release to the
press.

Regards,

Luiz Oliveira

Hi Daniel,

I do such spanish translations, but they're just published into
Escuelas Libres web site

thanks a lot!

But could send to press, no problem with that.

Is there currently someone in charge of managing the Spanish press? Jesús, are you involved there?

Florian