In data 22 maggio 2011 alle ore 18:34:41, Sophie Gautier
<gautier.sophie@gmail.com> ha scritto:

It's ok, I've understand, but for me there is no need of a formal process, just a need of motivate people to participate.

OK, I've to start the recruiting campaign, then. :)

I'll start with the website ML and other local Italian lists and forums so
that I can see what kind of feedback I'll receive about the technical
implementation of the tool. Maybe, people with more knowledge of the
modern collaboration tools may suggest a easier and more efficient tool
than a wiki or hive other good suggestions and help.

Thanks for your help, Sophie.

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza, fantasy,
horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: