Hi Gianluca,
On 19/05/2011 12:42, Gianluca Turconi wrote:
Sophie Gautier wrote:

If it's only the development of the tool, it should be placed under the
LibreOffice Wiki section I think:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki
Later, the tool itself, if it must be visible when arriving on the wiki,
the Start page is the best to place it.

I have completed a first "formal" draft of the proposal here:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki/Proposed

Since you said there was no template for such activity, I've tried to be
as analytic as possible, so that other people can reuse the page as base
for future proposals, when needed.

Now I need:

1) a proof reading of the Proposal by a native English speaker :)

not me :)

2) more info about the "formal" approval/rejection of the proposal. If
there is already a process, that's good. If there is not, we may create
it now.

I'm not aware of any, but what do you mean by formal, do we adopt it or not?

Please, let me know how to proceed further.

Let me know what you mean exactly ;)

Kind regards
Sophie