Am 19.05.2011 16:43, schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
Hi Florian, *,

Florian Reisinger schrieb:
[..]
Sorry I don't understand. How does this relate to Tim's DVD sheduling
You refer to??

Please consider practicing understandable quoting to save your coworkers
time and help them to understand Your message easily.

Have a first look here: http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html

More info at Nettiquette link at footer of each list mail.

Gruß/regards

I am very sorry and I thank you very much for your corrections.

Hope it is understandable now :-\ (Corrected from now on...)