Hi Florian, *,

Florian Reisinger schrieb:
Am 19.05.2011 02:59, schrieb Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:

[..]

Are we looking at end-of-June [or July] as a possible earliest
release of 3.4?
That would give a month or more for RC versions.

I just would like to start making plans for the next version of the
DVD project[s].
Right now the DVDs are 3.3.2 based.  If we have 4-6 weeks till the
3.4 release, then I will know how much time I will have for the
3.3.2 DVD version and not make too many of them ahead.  I hope to
get the DVD printer shipped to me mid to late June, so I am not
thinking about too many copies on my end, but others in my team?
Also soon I hope we would have a link to the ISO file[s] for the NA
DVDs [Windows, and Win/Linux/Mac]

Critical?? I tried with a .pptx I could not see any text!!
(Sometimes): No table,no text, no movie
Draw: A text is missing (de)

Files: one *.pptx and a picture
http://forum.115.at/LO.org/3.4.rc1.zip

I am not sure, if these bugs are critical, but they should be
checked...

Sorry I don't understand. How does this relate to Tim's DVD sheduling
You refer to??

Please consider practicing understandable quoting to save your coworkers
time and help them to understand Your message easily.

Have a first look here: http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html

More info at Nettiquette link at footer of each list mail.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/