Sophie Gautier wrote:

If it's only the development of the tool, it should be placed under the
LibreOffice Wiki section I think:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki
Later, the tool itself, if it must be visible when arriving on the wiki,
the Start page is the best to place it.

I have completed a first "formal" draft of the proposal here:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/LibreOfficeWiki/Proposed

Since you said there was no template for such activity, I've tried to be as analytic as possible, so that other people can reuse the page as base for future proposals, when needed.

Now I need:

1) a proof reading of the Proposal by a native English speaker :)
2) more info about the "formal" approval/rejection of the proposal. If there is already a process, that's good. If there is not, we may create it now.

Please, let me know how to proceed further.

Ciao,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: