Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
So, I find this to be a very good idea:-)  What should be done, at this
stage? Write a proposal on the wiki? discuss it here? It obviously needs to
go somewhere:)

I've just sent a more detailed work flow idea in another message. Please, have a look at it.

Regards,

Gianluca
--
Lettura gratuita o acquisto di libri e racconti di fantascienza,
fantasy, horror, noir, narrativa fantastica e tradizionale: