At the last marketing team confcall I offered to help coordinate completing the release notes of the upcoming 3.4 version and then distilling the information into a version more suitable for our website accompanied with photos of some or many of these changes.

Could we, all, please take a close look at the information on the Release Notes 3.4 wiki page[1] to make sure that the information is complete and correct? This will help greatly in easing the task of creating a more suitable page for the website. We just have to make sure that all the details are there and that we have not missed anything major in the list.

We are hoping to have a website page showing the new/changes/corrections of this iteration and another page with the 3.3 version where reviewers/users/members will be able to compare.

*** The marketing team is hoping to have the website page ready by/prior to the projected release date of May 31st[2]. The challenge is to have most language group pages translated by this date as well. ***

Feel free to update the wiki page or leave me a note on this thread.

Thanks for your help.

Marc

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/3.4
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan