On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 15:33 +0100, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:
Hi drew, *,

drew schrieb:
On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 21:54 +0100, Friedrich Strohmaier wrote:

<snip>

I took it to mean, that there would be a single iso image that had
multiple language GUI, a common set of extensions, and Language
specific templates again.

I'm not shure which road to go.
As it's difficult to satisfy all needs

*chuckling*...you think?

:o)))

[..]

Well, just going on what I'm seeing on the disc, it sure looked like
the idea was to put together a disc that covered:
de, en, es, fr, it

I think that makes sense, if for no other reason then it looks like a
reasonable list to do in rather short order.

If we suceed having a team composed of all languages willing to start
*and finish* work, I'm with You. But I'd rather like to see a small
solution finished in reasonable time than a big plan finished by
the grandchildren. :o))

<snip>

Hi,

Just wanted to get this discussion going again, here:

I noted K-J's email, so I'm really just following his lead here:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Box-Konzept-internationale-Box-td2917878.html

Second - I added an agenda item for tomorrow's Marketing Call

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/ConfCalls#Agenda
- LibreOffice-box project(s) / Status / International box
(if time permits, will give a quick update on the NA-DVD and solicit
input on what an Internationl Box might be)

Third - well, what's third? :-)

Thanks

Drew