Hi all,

So we need to activate Litmus as soon as possible now, but we need to fill it with test cases first.

So who would be available to work on the writing of the English tests?
We need to create:
- a set of basic tests,
- a set of tests for new functionalities
- a set of tests dedicated to l10n and language specificities like CJK for example. This tests are very simple to write and follow a strict methodology, so anybody can give a hand, there is absolutely no technical or writing skills required and we are here to help too.

We can coordinate the work on this list and on the wiki. Then the translation of the tests may be done by the language teams.

Litmus wiki is here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus

Litmus tool is here:
https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/index.cgi

Rimas who has done a great work on this has written a todo list, anybody who wants to jump in to help him is welcome:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Litmus_TODO

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards
Sophie