Hi Paulo, *,

Paulo de Souza Lima schrieb:

[.. Big uploads ..]

I was thinking about ISO files for DVDs, only,

You thought about authoring them on Your home machine?

but your question opens a range of possibilities.

We're prepaired to author the images contents  by CMS, which makes it
easy to do so publicly and with more than one person involved :o)).

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/