Hi drew, *,

drew schrieb:
On Sat, 2011-04-09 at 11:52 +0200, Erich Christian wrote:

[.. Silverstripe upload ..]

php.ini is set to 32M max_upload_filesize

[..]

extensions - templates - extras?

In general the idea is to download everything available in the www to
the server directly using wget, rsync, scp whatever.

This way it will be easier to keep contents unique, thus easy to
maintain and available for all.

Sorry, if this was covered already on a ML, if so I missed it.

Then of course I wonder if teams are ok with a common set of directory
names - meaning English I guess - or if they will prefer, likely I
suppose, for native language specific names.

I have no idea if (how, as I would guess it does) SilverStripe would
handle this if the requirement is stated as : a common physical
directory mapped to different labels for native language. I'm guessing
this has been thought about, as I say, just didn't see it mentioned.

Kind of this already is in place in the files section on Silverstripe.
It's quite basic for the moment and might be adapted at the needs/wishes
while working.

Do You have access to libreofficebox CMS already? I'd recommend to get
it, because browsing around may answer basic quesions like the ones
above without telling long stories.

So - Where is the thoughts on how is this going work?

Starting point is close to what You propose.

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/