Mail Merge becomes a necessary tool in many cases and not always is
used to create a letter or email as the wizard says. I think achieving
the mentioned task using LibreOffice needs to be a easier.
That's why I'd like to propose:
* Rename: As the name seems to condition the application
functionality, DataMerge or InfoMerge would be more appropriate and
provides the idea of greater functionality.
* Advanced Editing: If I'm not writing a letter, why should I assign
fields? an option to skip the wizard and include fields manually would
be welcome.

what do you think?

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
http://www.escuelaslibres.org.ar/
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre. (Federico Heinz)
---