On Mon, 2011-04-11 at 07:47 -0700, C. Olofson wrote:
On 04/11/2011 06:57 AM, drew wrote:
So - is #8 and #8-wht good with you?
Sharp-looking product (both #8 & -wht). Thanks Drew!
I've come to this convo very late so please take these suggestions
accordingly. Most have to do with what my failing eyes would like to
think of as legibility...
- Change the "suite-er" font to match one of those (more legible)
- Is there a grey-scale version of this yet? (otherwise some people
/will/ "just" print b&w)
- Would it be a good idea to indicate the folding-lines?
- Do we have anyone to scan this from a legal perspective?
Very clean, very professional work. I'd be happy to distribute &
Thanks and you aren't late at all, in fact I'd been looking at that (the
slogan font) and thinking along the same lines, that it needed changing.
So - one last (maybe) tweak(s):
- Reduced number of fonts
-- Front and Back cover
- opened up the curve in scatter patter on front cover
- lightned background w/ slight tint change
- added more white space around logos
- softened the shadows by 1/2 under module icons
-- asking for a dispensation on the branding guidelines for this
- offset version designator
and looking at that it looked enough to merit the full print ready
version to the wiki. [ where it goes back to being a version of
I think it's a winner?
Letting the other lists know also
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/projects/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- [libreoffice-projects] Nominating NA Community DVD - cover art · drew
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy