Hi Paolo, *

Am 05.04.2011 03:59, schrieb Paulo de Souza Lima:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I'd really appreciate if someone could
tell me where do I upload the ISO files for DVDs

Easiest you provide a link where we could fetch them from another
server, are they online somewhere?

and smaller ones for other
purposes.

Silverstripe

I'm trying to upload some files to (small ones) to
brasil.libreofficebox.org but, no matter what I try, I always receive
an error message saying there's
an I/O problem. I have no idea of what's going on.

Looks like a flashplayer/uploadify issue...

Christian found the right track today
http://www.uploadify.com/forums/discussion/comment/3089/#Comment_3089
http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/000/fdc7b5c.html

Means, as long as we wait to get our SSL certificate the flash uploader
will stay disabled, standard upload works again, one file at a time.
In case you have lots you might as well tar.gz them and we could fetch
them by wget like the isos.

Cheers
Erich