Hi Paolo, *

Am 05.04.2011 01:44, schrieb Paulo de Souza Lima:
2011/4/4 Friedrich Strohmaier <damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de>
[Testpage]
All Authors should have publishing access there.
To examine the live effects You have to add following line to Your OS'
hosts file:
178.63.91.70 dvd.test.libreofficebox.org
because that subdomain is not setup as DNS Entry.

I got the message "The requested page could not be found." in that address,
even puting it in my hosts files.

It is available now, the homepage was missing.

Unfortunately I get the same upload errors unless admin permissions  :-(
will try to figure out why and come back to the list.

Cheers
Erich