On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Friedrich Strohmaier <
damokles4-listen@bits-fritz.de> wrote:

Hi Jeff, *,

Jeff Chimene schrieb:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Erich Christian <erich_tdf@irq.at>
wrote:
Am 30.03.2011 02:20, schrieb Jeff Chimene:

[..]

   2. I see the following language packs in the /installer/
folder: de, es, fr, it. We're also including these
locales/languages: en-GB, en-US, he, pt-BR, pt.
      What's the recommended way to link to these language packs?

Not shure, what's Your intention and "where You are". The packs you see
are already unpacked and the way they are linked depends from the
platform they target. If that was Your question it might be a good idea
to look how this is achieved by the german DVD. It should be possible
for You to browse all projects. If not - please give a note.

I can see them in the preview pane, but it doesn't seem possible to view
them in the editor. If possible, please try to grant read-only access to
those projects. No hurry, as it will be several days (at least three or
four) before I'm in a position to resume work on this project.

Friedrich is just reorganizing the folder structure, so the
available langpacks etc. will be accessible for all subsites, give
us a little more time for this.

Meanwhile I think, it's useful to have all LibreOffice packs available
in installer/ the unpacked ones as well as the original ones. Both are
present for the moment. installer/libreoffice/ contains relevant
released files, according to the structure mirrored here:
http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/
The files contained are hardlinked to save diskspace.
Any input regarding the folder scheme for the unpacked packages welcome.

I'm guessing it will work to link to installer/

Ok. That's what I needed to know. I'm not in any hurry. I didn't think
that it would be appropriate upload language packs in that they had
to be (or would be in the future) there *somewhere*.

Uploading any files provided by libreoffice doesn't make sense as they
are on the machine already. Also unpacking installers and creating ISO
files to happen there makes sense.

Good. I'm glad to see that's the case.

I'll be on the road the next few days.

c u,