Hi guys.

After a long time debating, Brazilian Community has decided to use the URL
http://brasil.libreofficebox.org (note it's brasil with an "s", ok?). Is it
possible to configure it?

I am registered at http://devel.libreofficebox.org/register/ as Paulo.

Thank you very much for your help.

Cheers.

2011/3/24 Webmaster for Lungstrom.com <webmaster@lungstrom.com>

On 03/22/2011 05:29 PM, Erich Christian wrote:

Hi Jeff,

Am 22.03.2011 21:53, schrieb Jeff Chimene:

On 03/22/2011 01:08 PM, Erich Christian wrote:

Subdomain is set up and Siverstripe prepared for the dvd ui in the first
place, so you may register your account(s) at
http://devel.libreofficebox.org/register/  (Anmelden)
and drop a note here.

regstered as jchimene

Login at https://north-america.libreofficebox.org/admin/
subsite admin permissions granted.

Go for the Help tab for basic infos on the use of silverstripe.

Cheers
Erich

 Will there be more than one Admin account?  I know that Drew and myself
will be a part of this system, but we have stated that we want to get our
current project ready before we start working on the next one.

--
E-mail to projects+help@libreoffice.org for instructions on how to
deleted

--