On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 13:42 -0400, Tim Lungstrom wrote:
Last word I had was the Calendar archive work, and you guys going to
look at the Label archive.  I have done some of that myself while I
was
waiting.  So please let me know soon what is still needed to be done
on
the Windows/Linux/Mac DVD.  Then when it is done, we can do the
finish
work for the HTML files to make it the smaller Windows-Only version
that
was being talked about for the next ISO for people to be able to be
downloaded.

Hi Tim,

A quick note - I'm down to the last file, ~100 templates. Have NOT
updated the shared spreadsheet yet (only my local copy), but should have
both finished today.

As soon as I do I'll let you (and the ML) know with a post, that will be
today.

Thanks

Drew