On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 12:22 -0400, Webmaster for Lungstrom.com wrote:
On 03/30/2011 10:18 AM, Jeff Chimene wrote:
<snip>
Ok. I'm not sure this dvd will ever have a private theme, but anything is
possible.
<snip>

Drew wanted us to have/use a "community" theme instead of the TDF
theme.

Hi Tim,

Yes, as long as we were on a non TDF server then I felt that to be the
only acceptable, other then a private label, option - and then only so
long as we kept the appropriate contact on and contact point to TDF
mailing lists.

Best wishes,

Drew