On 03/30/2011 11:28 AM, Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:

Yes, I understand that the project exists in the sense you describe.
What I'm really asking is, doesn't the BrOffice project already provide
the function you're describing:
download the necessary packages (about 250MB, or less) and install them
and/or built a DVD specific for that user.

Ok. Sorry.

In other words, is there already a website that has a browsable
repository of LibO files?

The repository we use is the one provided by TDF at
http://pt-br.libreoffice.org/baixe-ja/

For all the distros supported in your script, LibO will be installed in
/opt, so the destination for the addons and templates is well known, and
won't vary by distro.

I'd investigate offering a few choices based on the contents of the
/projectos/ page. Maybe throw in a few templates for good measure. Offer
a few combinations, then get the filles associated with each group via wget.

Cheers,
jec