On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 11:40 -0700, Jeff Chimene wrote:
I think Drew still has some things he wants to look at. I've started
learning SS using the English/ directory as a starting point. None of
the work so far is final. It's a learning exercise as well as a
question
generation exercise. We're going to have to be careful moving content
SS so that we do not duplicate content, as well as correctly
integrating
into the current SS directory structure.

I don't need to review for this comment -

Using the projects list for infrastructure questions is appropriate,
naturally. However for content questions the US mailing list is IMO the
only acceptable option, at this point.

Best wishes,

Drew