Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last

Hi Tim

Just a quick note - I'm sorry for being missing in action the last few
days but I really needed to concentrate on a couple of other projects -
one ended with the DFD presentation earlier today.

But i really need to review this (and the other emails on this list)
before commenting so it will be later this evening - just to give you a
heads up on timing.

Thanks to both you and Jeff for all of the effort.


On Wed, 2011-03-30 at 13:42 -0400, Tim Lungstrom wrote:
Drew, Jeff, and company;

Is there any more templates, extensions, and other content needing to be 
removed from the NA Community DVD?.  I would like to finish this DVD 
project off so I can start handing "non-test" DVDs to the local IT 
people on my distribution list.  I have about 20 or 30 
people/businesses/organizations that I have told about LibreOffice and 
promised to hand over a copy of the DVD when it was ready.

How much more needs to be done?

I hope we can call it "locked" soon since I have already updated it from 
3.3.0 to 3.3.1, to 3.3.2, and do not want to wait for 3.3.3 or 3.4 for 
this initial DVD offering from the North American Community DVD.

Last word I had was the Calendar archive work, and you guys going to 
look at the Label archive.  I have done some of that myself while I was 
waiting.  So please let me know soon what is still needed to be done on 
the Windows/Linux/Mac DVD.  Then when it is done, we can do the finish 
work for the HTML files to make it the smaller Windows-Only version that 
was being talked about for the next ISO for people to be able to be 

I just burned a snapshot of the Windows/Linux/Mac DVD and it is 3.3 GB.

So is it finished, or are you done working on this part of the project 
in favor for working on the SilverStripe server version?

My understanding was we would get this DVD finished, and then deal with 
the SilverStripe server and deal with the "branding" issues.  Then once 
this DVD is "locked" we were going to hand it off to the people who 
volunteered to do the translations for the French and Spanish versions.  
Since Marc is not going to be able to help out with the French version 
till about 4 weeks after the work has been done on his back, I think the 
Spanish version will be the first one to be completed from the initial 
English version.  Sophie stated to Marc she might be able to help out 
with the French version, but I do not think she would want to be the 
only one working on that version for us.

E-mail to for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.