Hi Jeff, Tim, *

Am 20.03.2011 19:39, schrieb Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:
On 03/20/2011 02:14 PM, Erich Christian wrote:
Am 18.03.2011 22:56, schrieb Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:
So the "domain name" is always a good place [URL] to start with.
Jeff mentioned that he is up to start a site on our server, so let me
have your suggestion for a desireable subdomain. I'll set up the
subsites then and you can start getting familiar with Silverstripe.
I am for "north-america." since we are dealing with English first, then
French and Spanish languages.  So we cannot use EN, ES, or FR.  NA is
used somewhere for a language, as far as I know.  So using a two letter
combination will be out.
So if we can have a longer sub-domain, I would approve.

Subdomain is set up and Siverstripe prepared for the dvd ui in the first
place, so you may register your account(s) at
http://devel.libreofficebox.org/register/  (Anmelden)
and drop a note here.

Cheers
Erich