On 03/21/2011 10:53 AM, drewjensen wrote:
Hi Tim,

That is true for the size of the first iso generated. However the last
download from the libreoffice-na.us server was:

828 files
3.6 Gig
Currently It is estimated to take 16 minutes to burn the DVD from the files list I have

3.3 gig and 929 files - including everything but the DVD archive folder.