Þann mán 21.mar 2011 16:07, skrifaði Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:

So for now, to keep the problems with the way Brasero is
re-naming the files and folders to upper-case letters, I
will be using the Vista Laptop's Roxio software. But I hope
to be given the name[s] of better software for Ubuntu.

K3b is more of a full grown burning tool - almost everything is configurable, including long-names and such.

Works fine in *buntu, easy to use. But it pulls in some KDE packages (there are people who dont like that).

Best regards

Sveinn í Felli