Digest of projects@libreoffice.org issue 13 (68-85)

Very nice +1
unfortunately a Drupal module...
Do you know something similar standalone/oss?

Erich, something more

http://bbyidx.com/
http://pligg.com/
http://68kb.com/ - the forum where I found this mentioned that if you
add 'voting' then you could use votes to add 'weight' to the KB
articles and that would have the same effect as ideatorrent.

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
http://www.escuelaslibres.org.ar/
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre. (Federico Heinz)
---

Very nice +1
unfortunately a Drupal module...
Do you know something similar standalone/oss?

Erich, something more

http://bbyidx.com/
http://pligg.com/
http://68kb.com/ - the forum where I found this mentioned that if you
add 'voting' then you could use votes to add 'weight' to the KB
articles and that would have the same effect as ideatorrent.

And again more: http://alternativeto.net/software/ideatorrent/

I don't know, if there are Open Source or not, but we have 4 more.

+ Get Satisfaction
+ Reddit
+ Google Moderator
+ Banckle Feedback Capture

Hi,

Do you know something similar standalone/oss?

Erich, something more

http://bbyidx.com/
http://pligg.com/
http://68kb.com/ - the forum where I found this mentioned that if you
add 'voting' then you could use votes to add 'weight' to the KB
articles and that would have the same effect as ideatorrent.

And again more: http://alternativeto.net/software/ideatorrent/
I don't know, if there are Open Source or not, but we have 4 more.
+ Get Satisfaction
+ Reddit
+ Google Moderator
+ Banckle Feedback Capture

Thanks for all the suggestions, do you maybe want to sort them out a
little for I'm kind of overbooked a bit...
looking forward to - thx

Erich