Hi Tim,

That is true for the size of the first iso generated. However the last
download from the libreoffice-na.us server was:

828 files
3.6 Gig

Currently, to the best of my knowledge, there is nothing referenced from
the html files that is not included in that set of files.

There has been at leas two files removed since and a few to go, which
looks like will trim another 100 meg or so from the set.

Thanks

Drew

-----
Document Foundation Mail Archives