This list is now at GMANE

Hello,

this list is now also archived at GMANE, as soon as the next few messages come in:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects

Florian

Hi *

Hello,

this list is now also archived at GMANE, as soon as the next few
messages come in:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects

Thank you Florian :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Florian, *,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

Hello,

this list is now also archived at GMANE, as soon as the next few
messages come in:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects

get message:
No such group

Hopefully this changes with this mail :o))

Gruß/regards

No - Maybe with this one :wink:

Hi Florians, *,

cc'ed Florian Effenberger..

Florian Reisinger schrieb:

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

this list is now also archived at GMANE, as soon as the next few
messages come in:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects

get message:
No such group

Hopefully this changes with this mail :o))

No - Maybe with this one :wink:

Not at all. Error persists.

Gruß/regards

It might take a while. I got the confirmation by GMANE end of last week, so maybe they need to update their database. Let me know if the error persists until the end of this week.

Hi Florian, *,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

It might take a while. I got the confirmation by GMANE end of last
week, so maybe they need to update their database.

If I recall well, it lasts until groups are added but from that point it
wörks immediately. So I think we should inform gmane people.

Let me know how to proceed if this is less work than insisting itself.

Let me know if the error persists until the end of this week.

Confirmation mail dates from 18.03.2011 20:37 CET which are 2 and a half
days now.

http://gmane.org/faq.php
As there is no FAQ on this, I assume something went wrong.

Not at all. Error persists.

Gruß/regards

Hi,

If I recall well, it lasts until groups are added but from that point it
wörks immediately. So I think we should inform gmane people.

Let me know how to proceed if this is less work than insisting itself.

I don't recall for the last lists -- but if you have time, feel free to give GMANE a ping and Cc postmaster@tdf

Thanks,
Florian

Hi,

Friedrich Strohmaier schrieb:

Hi Florians, *,

cc'ed Florian Effenberger..

Florian Reisinger schrieb:

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

this list is now also archived at GMANE, as soon as the next few
messages come in:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.projects

get message:
No such group
       Hopefully this changes with this mail :o))

No - Maybe with this one :wink:

Not at all. Error persists.

it's working now.

Heinz