LibreOffice Brainstorm?

As many ideas are proposed and discussed through mailing list, I think
a more transparent and participative way would be a platform like
ubuntu brainstorm[1].
What do you think?

[1] http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/

Escuelas Libres :: Porque la educación es mucho mejor cuando es libre
http://www.escuelaslibres.org.ar/
---
Para entrenar, cualquier programa sirve. Para educar, sólo Software
Libre. (Federico Heinz)
---

Hi Daniel, *

As many ideas are proposed and discussed through mailing list, I think
a more transparent and participative way would be a platform like
ubuntu brainstorm[1].
What do you think?

Very nice +1
unfortunately a Drupal module...
Do you know something similar standalone/oss?

cheers
Erich

Hi Daniel, all,

Daniel Rodriguez wrote:

As many ideas are proposed and discussed through mailing list, I think
a more transparent and participative way would be a platform like
ubuntu brainstorm[1].
What do you think?

[1] http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/

Chirstoph Noack proposed a similar voting system about
two years ago (following an extensive discussion on the OOo-UX mailing list):
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OpenOffice.org_Idea_Handling

Direct link to a screenshot:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/File:IdeaHandling_Proposal_IdeaTorrent1.png

It's based on IdeaTorrent, a Drupal module.

If this or something similar can be integrated in SilverStripe too (or added as
external tool), needs to be asked at the website list, while I think that the
general discussion on this topic should be moved to the design list (as
central place for UX related topics).

Best regards

Bernhard