Hi Erich, *,

Erich Christian schrieb:

[.. much ..]

Last not least: We're not really sure whether LibreofficeBox is really
the best name for our project.  We've transfered this as a working
name from PrOOo-Box which was great these days but we're not 100%
happy with it.

So everyone with a good idea might chime in.
                     ^^^^^^^^^
Not shure whether the case..

LibreBox

LibreDisk

As it is also possible to generate ISO files for USB sticks and other
media the like - how about

LibreMedia

MediaLibre

Gruß/regards