On 03/20/2011 02:14 PM, Erich Christian wrote:
Hi Tim, *

Am 18.03.2011 22:56, schrieb Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:

I've added icons to our link on projects page, I don't find a download
opportunity on your website, correct me if I'm wrong and/or tell me which
icon(s) you'd like to see with your link.

No we have no ISO download, YET.

This page my be an answer to downloading a complete ISO file every time there are changes.
http://libreoffice-na.us/dvd-archives/dvd-folder-archives.html
None of links for these folders are currently online. This page was just a demonstration of what could be done. We can offer the folder archives every time there is a change. Then you download only the folders and files that are newer than your copy of them. Right now, we are working on the HTML files and the folders containing the .oxt files. The rest of the folders are mostly finished, so they do not need to be downloaded after the initial one.

So the "domain name" is always a good place [URL] to start with.
Jeff mentioned that he is up to start a site on our server, so let me
have your suggestion for a desireable subdomain. I'll set up the
subsites then and you can start getting familiar with Silverstripe.
I am for "north-america." since we are dealing with English first, then French and Spanish languages. So we cannot use EN, ES, or FR. NA is used somewhere for a language, as far as I know. So using a two letter combination will be out.

So if we can have a longer sub-domain, I would approve.

Cheers
Erich