Hi K-J,

Am 20.03.2011 08:54, schrieb ol klaus-jürgen weghorn:
Am 19.03.2011 20:36, schrieb Erich Christian:
Impressum is not quite translated so I've requested your edit in SS. ;-)

It is translated if you have a closer look. It is in German and English.
I only copied the impressum from the international LibO-Website [1] ;-).
I think it will be necessary to be in German too.

Ok  :-) my eyes are not getting better I must confess...

The real question is: Is the OOodev the party responsible for the
content of this website?

The real answer is: yes, for all websites we're providing.
The DVDs have a different imprint.

Cheers
Erich