Hi Sophie, Daniel,

Am 18.03.2011 09:02, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
On 18/03/2011 02:43, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
We're looking forward to hear from you what kind of subs you would want
to use, just for example could be es.libreofficebox.org together with
devel.es.libreofficebox.org or whatever fits better to your
requirements.

your suggestion it's just fine for me
+1 and count me in

Please register your account at