On 03/18/2011 12:51 PM, Erich Christian wrote:
Hi Tim, *

Am 18.03.2011 14:42, schrieb Webmaster for Lungstrom.com:
<snip>
So the basic URL will do at time when I got you right?

<snip>
Cheers
Erich
Thanks for adding our North American Community DVD project's URL "http://libreoffice-na.us/"; to the /projects/ page.

We are part of the one big "world" of "LibreOffice". Our N.A.C.D. project is just one part of it, doing our best to serve our community[s] as best as we can. One day soon, we will be done with our "beta" version of this DVD project, and finally be ready for "publishing". Without all the help/comments/suggestions of the members of the "TDF/LibreOffice/LibreOffice-Box/SC" "teams/groups/etc." we would not be as far along as we are. What started out as something simple, for a DVD for local community use, has bloomed into a project that will serve a more wide spread community.

Thanks to you all, again.

Tim L.
Elmira, New York, USA, North America, World of LibreOffice.