Hi K-J, *

Am 19.03.2011 00:30, schrieb ol klaus-jürgen weghorn:
I get a "HTTP500 Interner Serverfehler" on IE8. On Firefox I get only a
white page without anything.

Now it works again.

Footer:
The footer of the webpage is in German. I don't know if it is only if
the browser is in German or is it for all.
The three links Datenschutz, Impressum and Sitemap get always a "Page
not found".

Yep, sorry - still updating Silverstripe, took "a little longer", will
figure out with different footers.

Cheers
Erich