Hi,
Am 18.03.2011 23:53, schrieb ol klaus-jürgen weghorn:
Hi Erich,
Am 17.03.2011 22:39, schrieb Erich Christian:
Hi @ll,

We have finished the first step of our move and are up to prepare
Silverstripe and the iso generating scripts on libreofficebox.org for
multilingual use.

I get a "HTTP500 Interner Serverfehler" on IE8. On Firefox I get only a
white page without anything.

Now it works again.

Footer:
The footer of the webpage is in German. I don't know if it is only if the browser is in German or is it for all. The three links Datenschutz, Impressum and Sitemap get always a "Page not found".

Grüße
k-j