On 03/18/2011 05:45 AM, klaus-jürgen weghorn ol wrote:
Hi Sophie,
Am 18.03.2011 09:02, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
Hi Erich
On 18/03/2011 02:43, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:

LO0Box (LibreOfficeOutoftheBox)

Is the 0 (null) right? Then you will get many mistakes in pronouncing and writing.

I thought we should not use LO as logogram?!

So:
LibOBox or
LiBO0Box or
LibOB

But the best of these is 'LibOx'.

I think we should keep "LibreOffice" in the name so people who do not know the "shortened" version of the name could find it in a search or remember it.