Hi Sophie, Daniel,

Am 18.03.2011 09:02, schrieb Sophie Gautier:
On 18/03/2011 02:43, Daniel A. Rodriguez wrote:
[...]
We're looking forward to hear from you what kind of subs you would want
to use, just for example could be es.libreofficebox.org together with
devel.es.libreofficebox.org or whatever fits better to your
requirements.

your suggestion it's just fine for me
+1 and count me in

I'd like to wait a little to maybe get some more opinions cause we do
not have a better idea right now... doesn't mean it's the best solution
available  ;-)

We imagine the handling of permissions similar to the LO/TDF websites
running on Siverstripe, just leaving out the "author" role which looks
quite obsolete in this concern, registration will also be possible via
SS forum. Let me have your opinions pls.

you mean registration open to everyone? I think add-on-request scheme
will be better.
the add-on request is what is meant here if I understand well

yes indeed, sorry for being unclear

Last not least: We're not really sure whether LibreofficeBox is really
the best name for our project.

what about 'LibOx'?
So, some quick but not very satisfying proposals either:
Box(Libre)Office
LibreOfficeLive
LO0Box (LibreOfficeOutoftheBox)

Again, thanks a lot for sharing all this work, this is really great!

Thanks for your input so far, we'll have to start a poll then to find
out  :-)

Cheers
Erich