[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-marketing] Polish community actions
- Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Polish community actions
- From: Marcin Popko <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 21:37:50 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Marcin Popko <email@example.com>
As I wanted to build more and more Polish community I wanted to prepare Polish LibreOffice livestreams and stickers giveaway at LibreOffice Poland Facebook fanpage.
I have no good idea about livestream agenda. Something emmm… safe for us, something encouraging people to watch it. I know I wanted to invite community to take part of mini summit at openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference 2020, yes, we’ll try to do it too in Poland. Currently we have 4 people in our team… so it looks possible, even now, when we’re really really tiny community.
Stickers giveaway… I wanted people to share post from fanpage adding one reason why they love LibreOffice. What do you think about it? Maybe do you have any other ideas?
Can you help me?
Pozdrawiam / Regards
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
|Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polish community actions||Mike Saunders <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-marketing] openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference 2020 Will Take Place Online
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polish community actions
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-marketing] openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference 2020 Will Take Place Online
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polish community actions