[libreoffice-marketing] Polish community actions

Hey there!

As I wanted to build more and more Polish community I wanted to prepare Polish LibreOffice livestreams and stickers giveaway at LibreOffice Poland Facebook fanpage.

I have no good idea about livestream agenda. Something emmm… safe for us, something encouraging people to watch it. I know I wanted to invite community to take part of mini summit at openSUSE + LibreOffice Conference 2020, yes, we’ll try to do it too in Poland. Currently we have 4 people in our team… so it looks possible, even now, when we’re really really tiny community.

Stickers giveaway… I wanted people to share post from fanpage adding one reason why they love LibreOffice. What do you think about it? Maybe do you have any other ideas?

Can you help me?

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678