Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Polish community poll results

I’m glad that I begin that debate.

I also used to not pay attention in which format I save documents and I think that many users don’t do it too. People are like electrical current, they go trough minimal resistance. "I don’t know how it works so I’ll go trough easiest way/the way I already know.”. I’ll telll more: People in my university will probably pirate MSO than use FLOSS software - it is my mission from the beginning of working here to show them there is alternative, free and legal way.

If we show users they don’t seriously need to save files in .docx, is more likely than they will save it in ODF. Now it’s like, "ohh they want me to use ODF, what the hell is it? I don’t now if I want to use it”.

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678